Greetings! Welcome to the Women's Ministry page. Please take a moment to read our vision and mission statements for an understanding of our purpose. When you are finished, there are two Bible study recordings taught by our Women's Ministry leader, First Lady Alana Watkins, located at the bottom of the page. We invite you to listen to them and pray that you enjoy the Word of God as it ministers to your soul.
Seeking Him fervently, serving Him faithfully, and sharing Him fearlessly!
The aged women likewise, that they be in behavior as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed. ~Titus2:3-5
The vision and heart of the women’s ministry department of FTAM is to correctly and obediently align Women’s Ministry with the goals, vision and heart of the whole church, which encompasses:
1. (Seeking Him) Putting God first in everything we do and glorifying Him with our lives
2. (Serving Him) Connecting people with the message of God’s love and working to see families in the church and our communities transformed by God; and
3. (Sharing Him) Building women disciples who will help build more disciples to carry the hope of the cross to a hurting world.
We exist to equip women to be fully devoted followers of Christ and to empower them to be godly examples to their families,friends and communities - for the glory of God.
We strive to equip women to:
- come to know Jesus personally as Lord and Savior
- grow in a personal walk with Him
- memorize scripture
- develop and cultivate a prayer life
- learn to love their husband, children, friends and others
- seek out opportunities to serve the body of Christ
We will provide opportunities for growth and fellowship through:
- daily unity prayer (via Call Him Up!)
- weekly Bible study
- bi-monthly women’s ministry gathering
- quarterly women’s fellowship (church service, outing, conferences and seminars, or community service events)